Add the Polk Audio R50 Tower Speaker to your home theatre setup and immerse yourself in crystal-clear sound. It pumps out 150 watts of power and has a front-firing bass port for high efficiency and powerful bass response.
- Conserves floor space by occupying less than one foot
- Polk Audio’s exclusive Dynamic Balance drivers and tweeters deliver a wider frequency response and lower distortion for a bigger sound field
- A front-firing bass port brings out more efficient and powerful bass response
- An arched grille design eliminates port interference from the grill and lowers turbulence and distortion
- Carpet spikes ensure stability on carpeted floors
- Dual 6.5 inch (165mm) drivers provide nearly the bass radiating surface area of a 10 inch woofer but with the imaging, clarity and detail advantages of smaller drivers.
- High efficiency design allows it to be driven by unpretentious amplifiers and receivers, revealing that classic Polk sound
- 5-way binding posts provide a wide array of secure wire-hook up options